Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Bird Friend Mural in StP, MN

"Bird Friend" Mural for Chromazone Mural Festival 2022

 Last week I completed my first outdoor, two-story mural for the 

2022 Chromazone Mural Festival in the "Creative Enterprise Zone" of StPaul, MN. 

There are 50+ murals in the neighborhood. Download a map for a self-guided walking/biking tour and get info about the artists and related events here.

Very scary up there! Waaaaay out of my comfort zone.

Assist from my BF, Brad.

You can visit the mural at the Pro Stop Filling Station- 543 Cleveland Ave N - St Paul, MN 55114 (Also- they have lowest gas prices around!?)


My design for the mural. I projected this drawing onto the wall and outlined it with chalk the night before I started painting.

Video of the mural and more pics over at my Instagram: @JenniferDavisArt

No comments: