"A Certain Reality"
(new mixed media paintings by David Ball, Jennifer Davis and Megan Kimber) at grayDUCK gallery in Austin, TX.
* Austin Magazine features an interview with all three of us and lots of pictures from the show. (Vol.2, Issue 4, p. 6-9)
* A nice big photo of my painting, "Jump" in Austin 360 Magazine. "An indie gallery with a fresh, young vibe. On view is 'A Certain Reality,' featuring three artists who create delicate yet complex ethereal landscapes and characters with mixed-media collages from David Ball and paintings from Jennifer Davis and Megan Kimber."
* LaMono Magazine (of Barcelona Spain) published a little review of my new paintings- with lots of photos > http://lamonomagazine.com/jennifer-davis/
"Seaside" by Megan Kimber
* I did an interview with and Italian Art and Design blog,
"Make Me Happy Today." (I used Google Translate to read it.)
* My paintings were also featured at Juxtapoz, Paint Pens In Purses, and OMG Posters!
Thank you everyone for all of your kind words about our paintings!
And special thank you to grayDUCK gallery for hosting our work. What a great experience...
You can view all of my paintings from the show here, Megan and David's work here, and photos from my trip to Austin here. The show runs through March 30th, 2013.