Tuesday, July 23, 2024

3 New Murals

Brand new garage mural, "Meeting Place"

I had a great time painting a garage mural in Falcon Heights, MN (with the help of my lovely assistant, Brad!) Some details:


AND THEN- I got to travel to Manitou Springs, CO to paint some mural panels for the Creekwalk Trail in the back of the adorable Chamber of Commerce/Visitors Bureau/Office of Economic Development Building.

These are 8' tall- and the photos were taken in the dark because the mural coating caused a glare with the lights on- LOL. I hope to get better photos when these are installed outside.

The design sketches.

My friend Amy Crickenberger Oeth joined me for the assist! Her grandma had a shop in Manitou Springs (Manitou Mocassins) so she spent a lot of time there over the years. I had a blast touring all of her favorite spots. Thank you, CRANE (Creative Alliance Manitou Springs) and Visit Manitou Springs for hosting us!  


Lots more photos of the painting process over on my Instagram page!

Saaaaaaay, do YOU need a garage mural? 
Or a mural to help put your business on the map?
Tell me your ideas: JenniferDavisArt@gmail.com

No comments: