Wednesday, February 9, 2022

New "Catnap" Prints

New Catnap Prints - order here

My new "Catnap" prints are now available exclusively through Sebastian Foster in Austin, TX.

Order online at SebatianFoster.com

- $50 each

- 12x16" with 1" border for framing

- Limited Edition of 100

- Signed, titled, and numbered on front

- Archival print on 100% cotton rag paper


I just signed, titled, and number 100 of these prints. They are on the way to Sebastian Foster in Austin, TX as we "speak" (2/9/22.)

The original painting was part of a big group I made for my Sept 2020 show at Nahcotta in Portsmouth, NH. They are shown here on the wall in my studio before I shipped them off for exhibition. 
A few of these are still available in their online shop here
(The original "Catnap" painting is sold.)





No comments: