Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Djeco Toy Designs

Djeco Toy Company, of Paris, France, has just release another one of my toy designs!
Mandalas Rosaces- Coloring Surprise


"A creative activity for kids who love coloring." 
Color, fold and re-fold the hexaflexagons to discover various geometric mandalas.
I'm so happy with how this project turned out!
(So far I have not seen these available in the US.
Google to order online or, better yet, ask your local toy retailer to order/carry my Djeco toy designs!)



Here are some of the other fun toy designs I have made for Djeco:

Another coloring project -with a bug/butterfly theme- called "Cabinet of Curiosities"
A set of fancy Jewelry Temporary Tattoos...I found them at a little toy shop during my trip to Paris in 2017!



"Canevas Point lancé : Cheval"...A horsey yarn/"sewing" kit:

 

A rubber bouncy ball:



Here are some pics of kiddos playing with my toys!




I have another (stalled) toy design project in the works (coloring pages)...and I hope to work Djeco lots more in the future!




No comments: