Friday, July 27, 2012

Big Bike Show, Rochester, VT

I have four brand new bicycle themed paintings in the
Big Bike Show at Big Town Gallery in Rochester, VT.

Oh My Dog, acrylic/graphite on panel, 12x16"

Go Ape, acrylic/graphite on panel, 8x10.5"

Eat Dust Bunny, acrylic/graphite on panel, 8x10.5"

Pony Up, acrylic/graphite on panel, 12x16"

BigTown Gallery presents a 2D & 3D multi-media exhibition dedicated to the bicycle in celebration of 25 years of bike culture at Green Mountain Bikes (the Bicycle Shop next door to the gallery.)
August 1 - September 30, 2012 
Full details here.


Just look at this lovely photo of both shops: BigTown Gallery and Green Mtn Bicycles!
I want to visit immediately.

I started showing my paintings at Big Town Gallery back in 2004 but it has been a loooong time since we have worked together. I am so happy we are reunited. Good peoples.

No comments: