Saturday, March 4, 2017

4 NEW PRINTS via Light Grey Art Lab.

UPDATE- This show is over and the remaining paintings are now available in my Etsy shop!

Onward, 12x16" 
I have four brand new paintings in "To Be You" at the newly renovated/expanded Light Grey Art Lab gallery in Minneapolis. 
The originals are available for purchase and each one is also available as a print! (Links to each piece below images.) 

Pretty/Fierce, 12x16" 

Vigilant, 12x16"

Leery, 12x16" 

Panorama from the beginning of last night's reception.

Southwest Journal has a great write up about the gallery expansion and new exhibitions:
"Light Grey Art Lab’s Bold Ambition: The creative hub and gallery celebrates five years with a major expansion." by Dylan Thomas

Gallery construction photo by Dylan Thomas for Southwest Journal.

You can find me and my work near the snack table.

My photos are horrible but the new galleries and shop are gorgeous!



Stop in and visit the show in person.
You'll leave inspired, I promise!
More of my horrible photos:

Paper Masks by Camille Chew

Ink Drawing by Andres Guzman

Embroidery by Alanna Stapleton

Gouache portrait of Twinkle by Allegra Lockstadt

No comments: