Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Where My Art Lives Now pt.3

Pink "girl" and "cat" paintings in Carey's beautiful kitchen in Ohio.

Every so often one of my lovely patrons posts/sends me a photo of my art in their home. 
I just love seeing where my art lives now...and thought I'd share a few of the photos via my blog.
It has been over two years since my last post like this (previous posts here and here) and I've collected a ton of great, new pics. Rather than make one giant blog post I've decided to start sharing them via this here Facebook album: "Where My Art Lives Now".

Gregor & Lena's kitchen in Germany.
"Gentle Giant" prints available in my shop:
Etsy.com/shop/JenniferDavis

Stop by for a look if you love peeping into other people's homes as much as I do. ;0)


"Horse" print in Launa's room. This is my cousin Mindy's sweet little girl.
This print is available in my shop.

Got one to share? Send it to me at JenniferDavisArt@gmail.com

Robyn may have a bit of a problem...and I love her for it! 

No comments: